- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site
- How it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via web form, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We do not send any unsolicited emails and newsletters will be sent to only the subscribers. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if
- Change/correct any data we have about
- Have us delete any data we have about
- Express any concern you have about our use of your
- We take precautions to protect your When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) via our website at this
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Sales specialists, billing or administration service) are granted access to personally identifiable The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We may use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as postal code, or age). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
We may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Lancaster Heating and Cooling
195 Hempstead Drive,